01. Intro 02. I Lied 03. I'm Leaving You 04. Before It All Went Wrong 05. Hoped And Prayed 06. Ten Nights 07. It's All Over 08. Easy Lover 09. Every Time I Try 10. Nobody Has To Know 11. Bad Woman Blues 12. Waiting For You To Come 13. Spiritual 14. Untitled #1 favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 2 reviews ) Topic: blues, down tempo, pop, rock, alternative, indie Source: unknown
1. Ray Of Light 2. Dreaming Of Love 3. I Love You 4. Phone Machine 5. Untitled #1 6. Ten Nights 7. Her Used-To-Been 8. Funny How Time Slips Away 9. Spiritual Topic: Josh Haden, Spain, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, slowcore, indie rock, alternative rock, 1996,... Source: SBD > Cass
1. Intro 2. I Lied 3. Ray Of Light 4. Dreaming Of Love 5. I Love You 6. Phone Machine 7. Untitled #1 8. Ten Nights 9. Her Used-To-Been 10. Funny How Time Slips Away 11. September Song 12. Spiritual 13. Long Time Ago Topics: music, downtempo, slowcore, jazz, blues, country Source: unknown
01. Intro 02. I Lied 03. Ray Of Light 04. Dreaming Of Love 05. I Love You 06. Phone Machine 07. Untitled #1 08. Ten Nights 09. Her Used-To-Been 10. Funny How Time Slips Away 11. Spiritual 12. Long Time Ago Topics: downtempo, rock, alternative, indie, blues, haden Source: unknown > CD
1. Intro 2. I Lied 3. Ray Of Light 4. Dreaming Of Love 5. I Love You 6. Phone Machine 7. Untitled #1 8. Ten Nights 9. Her Used-To-Been Topic: blues, down tempo, pop, rock, alternative, indie Source: SBD/AMBT
Download free music. Concerts in the Live Music Archive are available for download and streaming in formats including flac, mp3, and ogg vorbis.
Band's Official Website
On Behalf Of Josh Haden
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 4:34 PM
Subject: [Etree] Live Music Archive Permission
I, Josh Haden, bandleader, hereby give permission to archive my band Spain's shows, and my solo Josh Haden shows, for public download and noncommercial, royalty-free circulation.
This go-ahead is coming from me.
I hereby give permission for any fans who want to archive Spain and/or Josh Haden live material to do so.
My general taping/trading stance is that as long as its done not-for-profit and by/for fans and new listeners, I support it.
However, I do reserve the right to, in the future, make live recordings of my music or of my band's music which are specifically for profit (should anyone choose to purchase them). These I don't believe should be made available to archive.
The link for my official website is http://www.joshhaden.com.